Service Technical Expert Development Program consists of 12 different courses delivered in 40 days (320 hours) during a 2-years period.
With a blended learning approach, the program employs the following methods:
- Classroom Training
- Virtual Classroom
- Video Learning
Covering both technical and communication domains, this program consists of four main levels and the certification as listed below:
- Level 1-Basic Technician Program: 6 E-learning and Video Learning, 1 Classroom training (32 Hours), 1 assessment
- Level 2-Intermediate Technician Program: 6 E-learning and Video Learning, 5 Classroom training (104 Hours), 5 assessments
- Level 3-Mechatronics Technician Program: 3 E-learning and Video Learning, 3 Classroom training (88 Hours), 2 assessments
- Level 4-Expert Technician Program: 3 Classroom training (80 Hours), 1 assessment
- Certification: 1 day on the job assessment
The Service Technical Experts have to attend the courses and pass all of the assessments in the respective levels to skip to the next level. 3-6 months after the completion of Level 4, Service Technical Experts are subject to a comprehensive skill assessment for the Certification in their workplace, which is performed on the following knowledge and skills:
- Technical knowledge of repair and maintenance
- Ability to use equipment and online knowledge base
- Ability to provide training to technicians
The positive results of the assessment mean they are certified for the development program at the end of 2 years. Those who fail the certification are allowed to re-enter the assessment 3-6 months later.
However, the development journey doesn’t end. Each year, they attend refreshment courses and new vehicle model courses.